Senja


No, it's definitely not love at the first sight. He's more like a stranger in my new fave café in town. A stranger who stopped by to get a cup of take-away coffee, as twilight filled the sky. 

Not sure if he liked it bitter or sweet. I couldn't care less but, I wish he was in my dream. A stranger that I was afraid to talk to, but got me curious and set me at ease, yet I was too busy to pay more attention at first. 

Suddenly there's also a guilt inside, like souls colliding, wandering looking for love. Then I let myself drown deeper eventually. It's unplanned, it's mystery, it's beautiful. Just let it be.



But..

Such an unfortunate that a good thing has come to an end. That stranger will keep blooming even without me following his journey, but my prayer is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But You'll Never Fight Alone

Lethiferous Beauty